*All capitalized terms, unless otherwise defined herein, have the corresponding meanings set out in our Terms & Conditions.
We encourage you to carefully review our privacy practices, as outlined below, and contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Application and Scope
Use and Consent
Collection of Information
We may collect the following types of information in relation to your use of our Website:
- Browsing activity: Data about your browsing activity on our Website;
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our Website (e.g. your device’s IP address, and in the case of mobile devices, your device type and unique identifier, such as an Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID, etc.);
- Contact Information: Your name, email address and phone number, if you choose to provide such information;
- Voluntarily-provided Information: Any information or documentation you provide to us voluntarily, including survey responses and/or photographs;
- Financial Information: Your credit card number or other payment information that you provide to us – this financial information is collected directly by our payments processor and is not stored by us or on our Website; and
- Third party information: Any additional information about you from third party sources, where we have the rights to collect same.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect on our Website to:
- provide our services and customer support, as applicable;
- collect fees and troubleshoot problems, as applicable;
- prevent potential fraud and enforce our Terms & Conditions;
- customize, measure, and improve our Website;
- modify our marketing efforts according to your preferences;
- upon receiving your consent, contact you by email or phone to discuss your our services, including to market our services to you;
- to meet legal, regulatory and contractual requirements relating to our Website; and
- to ensure our records are accurate and to protect you from error and fraud.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personally identifying information (your “PII”):
- To our service providers: Companies we contract with who help with various parts of our business operations (e.g. lead generation). We require that our service providers use your PII only in connection with the services they perform for us;
- To your service providers: Companies under contract with you or acting on your behalf who handle data (e.g. customer lists) on your behalf;
- To our subsidiaries and related companies;
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so (e.g. to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights or the legal rights of our advertisers or any other party;
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets.
We may also share technical information that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (e.g. data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies, etc.) with advertising companies. This enables advertising companies and us to target advertisements that are more relevant to your experience and preferences. We may disclose aggregated, anonymized information to our advertisers and other parties.
General Data Protection Regulation (European Union)
For individuals subject to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) who use our Website, we will process your PII lawfully as required under the GDPR. Specifically, we will only process your PII under the following conditions:
- You have consented to the processing of your PII for a specific purpose; or
- Processing your PII is necessary:
- to provide you with the requested product, service, or information you requested;
- for us to perform a contract you have entered into with us or to take steps requested of us prior to entering into such a contract;
- for us to comply with a legal obligation; or
- to protect the vital interests of you or another person.
Individuals subject to the GDPR have explicit rights to:
- request access to, or correction or deletion of, their PII held by us;
- complain to a supervisory authority with respect to our handling of the rights granted to them pursuant to the GDPR;
- be informed about how we store, process, and use their PII;
- restrict how their PII is stored, processed, and used;
- data portability;
- object to the processing of their PII.
Cookies and Related Technologies
Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically. You may disable cookies on your internet browser, but that may limit your use of some of the features on our Website.
Retention of Information
Foreign Data Protection Laws
Any payment information you submit on or through our Website is secured, handled and stored by a reputable third-party payment processor. We currently use Paypal as our payment gateway.
Responsibility for Information Collected on the Website
We aim to keep our information as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied with us, please contact us.
Links to Other Websites or Applications
Security on the Internet
We apply technical, administrative and organization security measures to protect the information we collect, including your PII. While we are committed to maintaining and protecting your privacy when you use our Website, you should be reminded that the internet is not a completely secure medium. Therefore, your privacy cannot be guaranteed when you visit a website or application or communicate online. While we make efforts to safeguard and protect online data, we assume no liability for and cannot guarantee against data corruption, interception, theft, delay or other unauthorized misuse.
Privacy Questions – Contact Us
All communications we receive are examined and replies are issued, where appropriate, as soon as possible. If you are unsatisfied with the reply received, you may refer your complaint to the relevant regulator in your jurisdiction. Upon request, we will endeavor to provide you with information about the appropriate complaint process which may be applicable to your circumstances.